About This Award
Best Fixed Income Paper 2021 was awarded to PGIM Fixed Income in 2021, for “The Investment Implications of COVID-Induced Debt Overhang” by PGIM Fixed Income's Francisco Campos-Ortiz, PhD and Giancarlo Perasso.
- Every year, Savvy Investor's Research Team uploads over 10,000 papers to the Savvy Investor site, providing them with a unique platform from which to judge the Awards.
- The judging panel consists of six members of the Savvy Investor Content Team, who all have professional backgrounds in fund management or investment content. The panel is chaired by the CEO, Andrew Perrins, who has held senior positions as Head of Asset Allocation at leading asset management firms.
- The selection process begins with the creation of a list of around 250 papers, selected on the basis of Savvy Investor's initial rating of the paper and member engagement. This will include any papers nominated by members or companies.
- The quality of these papers is assessed by the judging panel, based on the following criteria:
- Substance and depth–is the content going to engage and stimulate the reader?
- Presentation and prose–is it attractive and well written?
- Relevance to Savvy Investor's readership–is the paper well targeted and is it still relevant today?
- Is the paper objective–not pushing a product or a service?
- Is the paper a good fit for the category in question?
- The Awards are entirely merit based and do not take account of any commercial relationships between Savvy Investor and the authoring companies.
Any rating, rankings, and awards disclosed herein may not represent investor experience with PGIM Fixed Income or PGIM Fixed Income’s products or services, nor do they constitute a recommendation of PGIM or its services. These ratings, rankings, and awards are not being used to distinguish PGIM from any competitor or to imply a higher degree of sophistication, expertise, or success than other investment advisers. These awards are based on surveys that are not limited to PGIM Fixed Income’s products or services. These awards are not indicative of past or future performance. Past performance is not a guarantee or a reliable indicator of future results. A loss of principal may occur. The description and the selection methodologies of each award are subjective and will vary. PGIM Fixed Income does not pay a fee to participate in the award survey for any of the above-listed awards, with the exception of AsianInvestor Asset Management and the Asia Asset Management awards, for which a fee is paid to participate in the survey. PGIM Fixed Income does not pay a fee to distribute the award results; however, PGIM Fixed Income does pay a fee to use the award logos displayed herein.