Global, Active Fixed Income Management
PGIM Fixed Income’s investment philosophy is grounded by our:
- Long-term oriented approach
- Focus on fundamental, bottom up security selection through a relative value framework
- ESG factors are also integrated into our fundamental opinions, and are reflected in our proprietary ESG ratings framework
- Risk management and risk budgeting are central to our approach
992 Employees Based Globally
- 323 Investment Professionals
- 157 Client Advisory Group Professionals
- 378 Operations, Technology, and Data Professionals
- 83 Business Management, Finance, and Administrative Staff
- 51 Legal and Compliance Professionals
Expertise Across a Broad Range of Sectors
GLOBAL INTEGRATION, LOCAL PRESENCE
PGIM—The Global Investment Management Businesses of Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI)*
No risk management technique can guarantee to mitigate or eliminate risk in any market environment.
*Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI), of the United States is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential plc, incorporated in the United Kingdom or with Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, incorporated in the United Kingdom.
Source of data (unless otherwise noted): PGIM Fixed Income.
Note: Staffing as of September 30, 2020. Assets under management (AUM) as of September 30, 2020 and are based on company estimates and are subject to change. PGIM Fixed Income’s AUM includes the following businesses: (i) the PGIM Fixed income unit within PGIM, Inc, located in the USA; (ii) the public fixed income unit within PGIM Limited, located in London; (iii) PGIM Netherlands B.V. located in Amsterdam; (iv) locally managed assets of PGIM Japan Co., Ltd. (“PGIM Japan”), located in Tokyo; and (v) the public fixed income unit within PGIM (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., located in Singapore. Asset class breakdown based on company estimates and is subject to change. “Other” component of the AUM breakdown above includes Japanese equities and Japanese real estate equities.