Our unique multi-manager model
PGIM is comprised of autonomous asset management businesses each specializing in a particular asset class with a focused investment approach.
- Alternative AUM includes hedge funds, private credit, real estate and infrastructure strategies. PGIM’s real estate strategies are captured under Alternatives and Real Estate. Totals may not sum due to double counting.
- AUM total includes equity $115 billion, fixed income $56 billion, and private credit and other alternatives $300 million.
- AUM total includes $18 billion in assets managed by PGIM Fixed Income for affiliated businesses, $81 billion in PGIM Japan assets, and $129 million of which is sub-advised by PGIM Private Capital.
- AUM total is reflected as gross and includes assets under administration. Net AUM is $136 billion and AUA is $46 billion.
- AUM total includes: assets managed by PGIM Quantitative Solutions and PGIM Wadhwani LLP (PGIMW), $59 billion in directly managed mandates, $33 billion of institutional and retail assets managed by various affiliated and third-party managers.
- PGIM Investments AUM as of 6/30/2022 includes U.S. mutual funds: $130.9B (excluding money markets and funds of funds), closed-end funds: $1.3B, ETFs: $3.1B, UCITS funds: $7.5B, PGIM Custom Harvest: $2.0B, and Asia Local: $23.8B. Asia Local AUM includes Everbright PGIM (a joint venture in China in which PGIM has a 45% ownership stake), PGIM SITE, and PGIM India.