Data as of 12/31/2020 unless otherwise noted.
All Assets Under Management are net unless otherwise noted.
*Alternative AUM includes hedge funds, private credit, real estate and infrastructure strategies. PGIM’s real estate strategies are captured under Alternatives and Real Estate. Totals may not sum due to double counting.
- PGIM is the investment management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI); PFI is the 10th largest investment manager (out of 527 firms surveyed) in terms of global assets under management based on Pensions & Investments’ Top Money Managers list published on 06/01/2020. This ranking represents global assets under management by PFI as of 03/31/2020.
- Includes equity $156 billion, public fixed income $68 billion, and private credit and other alternatives $515 million.
- Includes $19 billion in assets managed by PGIM Fixed Income for affiliated businesses, $119 billion in PGIM Japan assets, and $143 million of which is sub-advised by PGIM Private Capital.
- AUM reflected as gross. Net AUM is $124 billion and AUA is $43 billion.
- Includes assets managed by QMA and QMA Wadhwani LLP (QMAW), $70 billion in directly managed mandates, $50 billion of institutional and retail assets managed by various affiliated and third-party managers.
- Sub-advised by other PGIM business units and included in their totals.
- Represents total combined assets of the PGIM Global Partners businesses, including $102 billion from joint ventures in which PFI does not have a controlling interest, and therefore does not correspond to assets under management and administration as reported by PFI. AUM also includes $7 billion in assets sub-advised by other PGIM units and included in their totals.
- Based on PGIM client list as of 12/31/2020 compared to U.S. Plan Sponsor rankings in Pensions & Investments as of 09/30/2019, published 02/2020.
- Based on PGIM client list as of 12/31/2020 compared to P&I/Towers Watson Top 300 Pension Funds ranking, data as of 12/31/2019, published 09/2020.
- Data as of December 31, 2020. Ethnic diversity information represents employees identifying as American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian/Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and/or two or more races. All gender information is global.