Our Unique Multi-Manager Model
PGIM is comprised of autonomous asset management businesses each specializing in a particular asset class with a focused investment approach.
Data as of 9/30/23 unless otherwise noted. Assets under management (AUM) assets under administration (AUA) are based on company estimates and are subject to change.
*PGIM does not establish or operate pension plans. PGIM is the investment management business of Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Public and Private Alternatives AUM/AUA includes hedge fund, mezzanine and other private credit, private equity secondaries, real estate and infrastructure strategies across all PGIM businesses.
- PGIM is the investment management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI). PFI is the 9th largest defined contribution plan manager (out of 434 firms surveyed) based on total defined contribution U.S. institutional AUM as of December 31, 2022, according to Pensions & Investments’ Top DC Money Managers’ list published June 2023. Participation in the P&I ranking is voluntary and open to managers that have any kind of U.S. institutional tax-exempt AUM, managed internally. Managers self-report their data via a survey. P&I sends the survey to previously identified managers and to any new managers asking to participate in the survey/ranking.
- Data as of 09/30/2023. Ethnic diversity information represents employees identifying as American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian/Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and/or two or more races. All gender information is global.
- Based on PGIM client list as of September 30, 2023 compared to U.S. Plan Sponsor rankings in Pensions & Investmentsas of September 30, 2022, published February 2023. Participation in the P&I ranking is voluntary and open to managers that have any kind of U.S. institutional tax-exempt AUM. No compensation is required to participate in the ranking.
- Based on PGIM client list as of September 30, 2023 compared to P&I/Thinking Ahead Institute’s Top 300 Global Pension Funds ranking, data as of December 31, 2022, published September 2023. US funds data was sourced from the P&I 1000, while figures for other regions were sourced from annual reports, websites, and direct communications with pension fund organizations.
- PGIM internal data as of 9/30/23.
- PGIM is the 3rd best place to work in money management based on Pensions & Investments’ Best Places to Work in Money Management list published December 2022. For methodology, please view https://bestcompaniesgroup.com/best-places-to-work-in-money-management/eligibility/.