Real Estate Manager of Choice
We believe our distinct advantages for clients include:
- Deep local knowledge of local real estate equity and debt markets
- Over 50 years of proprietary data and research informing investment decisions
- Global platform with tenured teams in 35 cities
- Sourcing, structuring and development capabilities
Navigating market cycles through:
- Strong risk management
- Client-centric culture and service model
- Selective investment process
- Integrating a robust ESG strategy that aims to achieve better results for all stakeholders across investment, asset, risk and talent management
- Commitment to Net Zero by 2050
Leading global real estate platform
*As of June 30, 2022, net AUM is $136B and AUA is $46B.
The 140-year claim includes legacy lending through PGIM’s parent company, PFI.