We have been servicing commercial, multifamily and agriculture mortgage loans for more than 100 years, aiming to provide superior service for our borrowers and investors.
We have a global reach, servicing loans in multiple currencies across core, value-add, mezzanine and other debt products in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Chosen as the dedicated, in-house servicer for virtually all loans originated and/or managed by PGIM Real Estate, we further support global institutional investors, agencies and other clients across funds, single-client accounts and trusts. According to the 2021 Master and Primary Servicing Ranking published by the Mortgage Bankers Association of America, we are ranked as the number 8 largest commercial and multifamily servicer in the industry.
PGIM Real Estate’s servicing team has a seasoned management team dedicated to providing a professional, positive experience for our clients. Credited with an enduring history of consistency spanning more than 100 years, our outstanding reputation is built on:
- A servicing and asset management track record as affirmed by the highest-attainable primary servicing ratings from Fitch and Standard & Poor’s;
- Annual audits by PricewaterhouseCoopers and numerous regulatory agencies;
- Comprehensive servicing, asset management, reporting, surveillance and special servicing capabilities;
- A strong company culture focused on acting with a sense of urgency, attention to detail and exceptional customer service;
- Superior knowledge of the commercial, multifamily and agriculture servicing industry, enhanced by our commitment to service and leadership in the Mortgage Bankers Association of America and the Commercial Real Estate Finance Council;
- Asset-type proficiency, with extensive knowledge of loans secured by multifamily, industrial, retail, office, hotel, agriculture and other property types; and
- Fully integrated systems support, with enhanced loan-monitoring and loan surveillance capabilities that facilitate real-time decision making and transparency with investors and borrowers.
- Prudential's general and separate accounts
- Fannie Mae
- FHA/Ginnie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Other life companies
- Pension funds and private investors