Dedicated team with comprehensive servicing, asset management, reporting, surveillance, and special servicing capabilities
Servicing loans in multiple currencies in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, across property types including multifamily industrial, retail, office, hotel and agriculture
Highly rated Primary, Master and Special Servicer by S&P and Fitch Ratings2,3
Robust risk management practices including annual audits performed by third parties4
Partnership for the life of the loan
PGIM Real Estate Loan Services has a seasoned management team committed to providing a professional, positive experience for our clients.
- Selected as primary servicer for 97% of the loans originated by PGIM Real Estate
- Supports global institutional investors, agencies and other clients across funds, single-client accounts and trusts
- Utilizes fully integrated systems, with enhanced loan-monitoring and surveillance capabilities
#9Largest Commercial/Multifamily Servicer⁵
All data as of 09/30/23 unless otherwise noted.
1. PGIM Real Estate Loan Services was founded in the year 2000. Legacy lending and servicing through our parent company, Prudential Financial Inc. (PFI) dates back over 100 years.
2. Fitch: As of March 29, 2023, PGIM Real Estate Loan Services, Inc. has a Commercial Primary Servicer rating of CPS1, for Servicers Demonstrating the Highest Standards in Overall Servicing Ability. Participation in the ranking is voluntary and no compensation is required to participate in the ranking. Read the full report.
3. Standard & Poor’s: As of December 19, 2022, PGIM Real Estate Loan Services, Inc. has a Commercial Primary Service Rating of “Strong” with an Outlook of “Stable.” Additionally, sub-rankings are “Strong” for both Management and organization and Loan administration. Participation in the ranking is voluntary and no compensation is required to participate in the ranking. Read the full report.
4. Annual audits by PricewaterhouseCoopers and numerous regulatory agencies. Annual audits (RE Financial, RegAB, SOC1, SOX, HUD) by 3rd Parties (PwC, PFI Internal Audit, etc.).
5. PGIM Real Estate is the ninth largest primary and master commercial/multifamily real estate servicer (out of 149 firms surveyed) in terms of production based on the 2022 Mortgage Bankers Association Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate Mortgage Servicer Rankings. This ranking represents the total value of loans services as of 12/31/22. Participation in the ranking is voluntary and no compensation is required to participate in the ranking.