Sources of data (unless otherwise noted) are as of 30 September 2023.
1. PFI of the United States is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential plc, incorporated in the United Kingdom, or with Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, incorporated in the United Kingdom.
2. PGIM is the investment management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI). PFI is the 14th-largest investment manager (out of 434) in terms of global AUM based on the Pensions & Investments Top Money Managers list published on 12/06/2023. This ranking represents assets managed by PFI as of 31/12/2022.
3. 84 funds domiciled in the United States and 30 funds domiciled in Ireland. Funds domiciled in Ireland are only registered for sale in certain jurisdictions.
4. Based on PGIM client list as of 30, September 2023 compared to P&I/Thinking Ahead Institute’s Top 300 Global Pension Funds ranking, data as of December 31, 2022, published September, 2023. US funds data was sourced from the P&I 1000, while figures for other regions were sourced from annual reports, websites, and direct communications with pension fund organizations.
5. AUM total is reflected as gross and includes assets under administration. Net AUM is $131 billion and AUA is $49 billion.
For compliance use only 3088153