Sources of data (unless otherwise noted) are as of 30 September 2022.
1. PFI of the United States is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential plc, incorporated in the United Kingdom, or with Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, incorporated in the United Kingdom.
2. PGIM is the investment management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI); PFI is the 11th-largest investment manager (out of 444) in terms of global AUM based on the Pensions & Investments Top Money Managers list published on 06/06/2022. This ranking represents assets managed by PFI as of 31/12/2021.
3. 82 funds domiciled in the United States and 30 funds domiciled in Ireland. Funds domiciled in Ireland are only registered for sale in certain jurisdictions.
4. Based on PGIM client list as of September 30, 2022 compared to P&I/Thinking Ahead Institute’s Top 300 Global Pension Funds ranking, data as of December 31, 2021, published September 2022. US funds data was sourced from the P&I 1000, while figures for other regions were sourced from annual reports, websites, and direct communications with pension fund organizations.
5. AUM total is reflected as gross and includes assets under administration. Net AUM is $133 billion and AUA is $47 billion.
In the United Kingdom, this is a financial promotion issued by PGIM Limited with registered office: Grand Buildings, 1-3 Strand, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5HR. PGIM Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) of the United Kingdom (Firm Reference Number 193418), and with respect to its Italian operations by the Consob and Bank of Italy. In the European Economic Area (“EEA”), this is a financial promotion may be issued by PGIM Netherlands B.V., PGIM Limited or PGIM Real Estate Luxembourg S.A. depending on the jurisdiction. PGIM Netherlands B.V., with registered office at Gustav Mahlerlaan 1212, 1081 LA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, is authorised by the Autoriteit Financiële Markten (“AFM”) in the Netherlands (Registration number 15003620) and operates on the basis of a European passport. PGIM Real Estate Luxembourg S.A., with registered office at 2, boulevard de la Foire, L-1528 Luxembourg, is authorised and regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (the “CSSF”) in Luxembourg (registration number A00001218) and operating on the basis of a European passport. In certain EEA countries, this is a financial promotion, where permitted, presented by PGIM Limited in reliance of provisions, exemptions or licenses available to PGIM Limited under temporary permission arrangements following the exit of the United Kingdom from the European Union. These materials are issued by PGIM Limited, PGIM Netherlands B.V. and/or PGIM Real Estate Luxembourg S.A. to persons in the UK who are professional clients as defined under the rules of the FCA and/or to persons in the EEA who are professional clients as defined in the relevant local implementation of Directive 2014/65/EU (MiFID II). PGIM Limited, PGIM Netherlands B.V. and PGIM Real Estate Luxembourg S.A. are indirect, wholly-owned subsidiaries of PGIM, Inc. (“PGIM” and the “Investment Manager”), the principal asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (“PFI”), a company incorporated and with its principal place of business in the United States. PFI of the United States is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential plc, incorporated in the United Kingdom or with Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, incorporated in the United Kingdom. PGIM, the PGIM logo and the Rock symbol are service marks of PFI and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. PGIM Fixed Income and PGIM Real Estate are trading names of PGIM an SEC registered investment adviser in the United States. Jennison and PGIM Quantitative Solutions are trading names of Jennison Associates LLC, and PGIM Quantitative Solutions, respectively, both of which are SEC registered investment advisers and wholly owned subsidiaries of PGIM. Registration with the SEC does not imply a certain level or skill or training.
For compliance use only 1022315-00010-00