Focused on Clients’ Objectives and Outcomes
The global investment professionals in the Institutional Relationship Group (IRG) work closely with IAS to understand the investment goals of sovereign wealth funds, central banks, and other institutional savings or investment pools, and then identify solutions and strategies across PGIM to best meet the institutions’ needs.
IRG serves as a valuable resource for CIOs:
- Supporting a holistic partnership approach to the investment management fiduciary relationship across defined benefit and defined contribution asset pools
- Helping CIOs improve access and navigate to PGIM’s broader expertise, research, and resources
- Connecting clients with relevant PGIM experts to solve asset class exposure and broader strategic portfolio challenges
- Introducing PGIM’s “best ideas” and thought leadership pertinent to plan sponsors’ objectives and priorities
- Improving awareness of the specific strengths of PGIM and each boutique manager team