PGIM’s distinctive model, deep talent, strong culture, and broad capabilities enable us to deliver a diverse suite of solutions across all asset classes.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS FOOTNOTES
- €111,502 AUM measured as of 30/06/18. Represents the combined assets of PGIM Real Estate and PGIM Real Estate Finance, two business units within PGIM, Inc. that provide real estate investment management and commercial mortgage loan services respectively, through PGIM, Inc. and some of its global subsidiaries.
- Based on rankings from Pensions & Investments’ Real Estate Managers Report, 10/17/18.
- Award judges are chosen from a cross-section of the pension and asset management businesses (pension funds/trustees, consultants, asset managers, providers, etc.). Potentially conflicted judges cannot evaluate their own category, i.e., an asset manager cannot evaluate another asset manager. Judges assess a specific set of criteria for each category, including both quantitative measures and qualitative considerations provided in each firm’s submitted strategy. A shortlist is published for each category followed by an announcement of the winning candidate.
- AsianInvestor (AI) assessed performance through year-end 2017 from the Mercer and eVestment databases to ascertain the leading performers by total and risk-adjusted returns, Sharpe ratios, and information ratios with an emphasis on 3-and 5-year returns. AI short-listed two to three performers and asked the candidates for more data and background, including resources and strategies pursued to enhance returns. AI selected winners based on the combined quantitative and qualitative factors. Firms that demonstrate consistent performance may have an edge.AI also values client testimonials.
- Based on rankings from Pensions & Investments’ Real Estate Managers Report, 10/16/17.
- 2018 CPE-MHN Top Mortgage Banking Firms survey
- Creditflux Manager of the Year 2017 methodology is based on the highest average ranking across all Creditflux award categories where the manager is present. Creditflux Best European CLO award methodology is based on blended outperformance. Creditflux Best European high yield fund methodology is based on volatility-adjusted weighted performance. More information on the methodology can be found on Creditflux’s website (www.creditflux.com).
- Products were among the top 10 performers within one or more peer groups reporting to PSN, the longest-running investment manager database in North America. PSN Top Guns performance rankings are tabulated for thousands of strategies across 58 peer groups subdivided by increasingly rigorous screens and reported in ascending classes from 1-6 stars.