PGIM’s distinctive model, deep talent, strong culture, and broad capabilities enable us to deliver a diverse suite of solutions across all asset classes.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS FOOTNOTES
- Morningstar Awards 2017. ©2018 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Prudential Total Return Bond Fund (PDBZX) awarded U.S. Fixed-Income Fund Manager of the Year. The Fund Manager of the Year award winners are chosen based on research and in-depth qualitative evaluation by Morningstar’s Manager Research Group.
- €109,945 AUM measured as of 30/06/17. Represents the combined assets of PGIM Real Estate and PGIM Real Estate Finance, two business units within PGIM, Inc. that provide real estate investment management and commercial mortgage loan services respectively, through PGIM, Inc. and some of its global subsidiaries.
- Based on rankings from Pensions & Investments’ Real Estate Managers Report, 10/16/17.
- Creditflux Manager of the Year 2017 methodology is based on the highest average ranking across all Creditflux award categories where the manager is present. Creditflux Best European CLO award methodology is based on blended outperformance. Creditflux Best European high yield fund methodology is based on volatility-adjusted weighted performance. More information on the methodology can be found on Creditflux’s website (www.creditflux.com).
- €103,613 AUM measured as of 30/06/16. Represents the combined assets of PGIM Real Estate and PGIM Real Estate Finance, two business units within PGIM, Inc. that provide real estate investment management and commercial mortgage loan services respectively, through PGIM, Inc. and some of its global subsidiaries.
- Products were among the top 10 performers within one or more peer groups reporting to PSN, the longest-running investment manager database in North America. PSN Top Guns performance rankings are tabulated for thousands of strategies across 58 peer groups subdivided by increasingly rigorous screens and reported in ascending classes from 1-6 stars.
- The awards are based on the risk-adjusted returns for the period ended 11/30/2015. In the Lipper Fund Awards, funds had to be registered for sale in the respective country as of the end of 2015 and the fund had to have at least 36 months of performance history as of the end of the evaluation year. S&P 500 Index funds, specialty diversified equity funds and specialty/miscellaneous funds were not eligible to receive classification awards. Rankings do not take sales charges into account. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.