Sources of data (unless otherwise noted) are as of 30/9/2018.
* Prudential Financial Inc., of the United States, is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Plc, a company headquartered in the United Kingdom.
1. PFI is the 10th-largest investment manager (out of 562) in terms of global AUM based on the Pensions & Investments Top Money Managers list published on 28/05/2018. This ranking represents assets managed by PFI as of 31/12/2017.
2. 77 funds domiciled in the United States and 26 funds domiciled in Ireland. Funds domiciled in Ireland are only registered for sale in certain jurisdictions.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS FOOTNOTES
- From Thomson Reuters Lipper Awards, © 2018 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without express written permission is prohibited. The Lipper Fund Awards, funds had to be registered for sale in the respective country as of the end of 2017 and the fund had to have at least 36 months of performance history as of the end of the evaluation year. S&P 500 Index funds, specialty diversified equity funds and specialty/miscellaneous funds were not eligible to receive classification awards. Rankings do not take sales charges into account. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The Lipper Fund Awards are based on risk-adjusted returns for the three-, five-, and 10-year periods ending 11/30/2017 using Lipper's proprietary, quantitative fund rating methodology. PGIM Global Total Return - #1 Global Income Fund (Class Z) out of 27 funds for the 10-year period ended 11/30/2017. Rankings for the 3- and 5-year periods were 5 out of 44 and 6 out of 41 funds, respectively. This fund is not available to investors outside of the United States, and is not an offer or solicitation.
- PGIM Fixed Income’s Michael Collins, Gregory Peters, Richard Piccirillo and Robert Tipp are recognized for their management of the PGIM Total Return Bond Fund (PDBZX). Morningstar Awards 2017. ©2018 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. PGIM Total Return Bond Fund (PDBZX) awarded U.S. Fixed-Income Fund Manager of the Year. The Fund Manager of the Year award winners are chosen based on research and in-depth qualitative evaluation by Morningstar’s Manager Research Group. This fund is not available to investors outside of the United States, and is not an offer or solicitation.
- €109,945 AUM measured as of 30/06/17. Represents the combined assets of PGIM Real Estate and PGIM Real Estate Finance, two business units within PGIM, Inc. that provide real estate investment management and commercial mortgage loan services respectively, through PGIM, Inc. and some of its global subsidiaries.
- Received June 2018 based on data as of December 31, 2017. Award recipients are selected by a panel of judges from a cross-section of the pension and asset management businesses including associations, pension funds/trustees, consultants, asset managers, and other providers. Potentially conflicted judges cannot evaluate their own category, i.e., an asset manager cannot evaluate another asset manager. Judges assess a specific set of criteria for each category, including both quantitative measures and qualitative considerations provide in each firm’s submitted strategy. A shortlist is published for each category followed by an announcement of the winning candidate.
- Received in May 2017 primarily for 3-and 5-year risk-adjusted returns as of December 31, 2016. Methodology: AsianInvestor (AI) assessed performance data through year-end 2016 from the Mercer and eVestmentdatabases to ascertain the leading performers by total and risk-adjusted returns, Sharpe ratios, and information ratios with an emphasis on 3-and 5-year returns. From this analysis, AI short-listed two to three performers and then asked the candidates to provide more data and background, including resources and strategies pursued to enhance returns. AI selected a winner based upon the combined quantitative and qualitative factors.
- Creditflux Manager of the Year 2017 methodology methodology Opens in a new window is based on the highest average ranking across all Creditflux award categories where the manager is present. Creditflux Best European CLO award methodology methodology Opens in a new window is based on blended outperformance. Creditflux Best European high yield fund methodology is based on volatility-adjusted weighted performance. More information on the methodology methodology Opens in a new window can be found on Creditflux's website (www.creditflux.com). creditflux's website Opens in a new window