Fixed Income Manager of the Year
Awarded in October 2022 by Pensions Expert’s Pension and Investment Provider Awards (PIPA) to PGIM Fixed Income
ABOUT THIS AWARD
- Fixed Income Manager of the Year was awarded to PGIM Fixed Income in October 2022.
- Pensions Expert’s Pension and Investment Provider Awards (PIPAs) celebrate companies contributing to a better retirement for today's occupational pension savers. The PIPAs, and the accompanying Guide to Good Pensions, are Pensions Expert’s processes for researching, evaluating and recognizing the performance and quality of service provided by financial services companies serving pension fund trustees and sponsors.
- Winners and commended providers from these awards are picked because they have achieved outstanding performance, upheld the highest standards of service to their clients, and driven the innovation necessary to keep the industry moving forward.
- Entries are heavily scrutinized by an experienced panel of pensions industry leaders, aided by collaboration with data providers to deliver recommendations that pension decision-makers can trust.
- The Pension and Investment Provider Awards are judged by a panel of industry experts, picked by Pensions Expert’s editorial team for their deep knowledge of the sector, and reflecting a spread of companies and groups.
- Judges that have a conflict of interest in the judging of a particular category are excluded from this part of the process.
- All judging is done on the basis of criteria outlined in the entry requirements, but judges are allowed to take into account their own experience of entrants’ products and services. For the first year, investment services category assessments will be backed up by performance analysis from Pensions Expert's awards partner, Clearglass.
Awards and Accolades
Explore how PGIM Fixed Income has been recognized by various organizations in recent years.
Any rating, rankings, and awards disclosed herein may not represent investor experience with PGIM Fixed Income or PGIM Fixed Income’s products or services, nor do they constitute a recommendation of PGIM or its services. These ratings, rankings, and awards are not being used to distinguish PGIM from any competitor or to imply a higher degree of sophistication, expertise, or success than other investment advisers. These awards are based on surveys that are not limited to PGIM Fixed Income’s products or services. These awards are not indicative of past or future performance. Past performance is not a guarantee or a reliable indicator of future results. A loss of principal may occur. The description and the selection methodologies of each award are subjective and will vary. PGIM Fixed Income does not pay a fee to participate in the award survey for any of the above-listed awards, with the exception of AsianInvestor Asset Management and the Asia Asset Management awards, for which a fee is paid to participate in the survey. PGIM Fixed Income does not pay a fee to distribute the award results; however, PGIM Fixed Income does pay a fee to use the award logos displayed herein.