PGIM’s distinctive model, deep talent, strong culture, and broad capabilities enable us to deliver a diverse suite of solutions across all asset classes.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS FOOTNOTES
- €111,502 AUM measured as of 30/06/18. Represents the combined assets of PGIM Real Estate and PGIM Real Estate Finance, two business units within PGIM, Inc. that provide real estate investment management and commercial mortgage loan services respectively, through PGIM, Inc. and some of its global subsidiaries.
- Based on rankings from Pensions & Investments’ Real Estate Managers Report, 10/17/18.
- Award judges are chosen from a cross-section of the pension and asset management businesses (pension funds/trustees, consultants, asset managers, providers, etc.). Potentially conflicted judges cannot evaluate their own category, i.e., an asset manager cannot evaluate another asset manager. Judges assess a specific set of criteria for each category, including both quantitative measures and qualitative considerations provided in each firm’s submitted strategy. A shortlist is published for each category followed by an announcement of the winning candidate.
- AsianInvestor (AI) assessed performance through year-end 2017 from the Mercer and eVestment databases to ascertain the leading performers by total and risk-adjusted returns, Sharpe ratios, and information ratios with an emphasis on 3-and 5-year returns. AI short-listed two to three performers and asked the candidates for more data and background, including resources and strategies pursued to enhance returns. AI selected winners based on the combined quantitative and qualitative factors. Firms that demonstrate consistent performance may have an edge.AI also values client testimonials.
- 2018 CPE-MHN Top Mortgage Banking Firms survey