ABOUT THIS AWARD
- Global Multi-Asset Credit Manager of the Year was awarded to PGIM Fixed Income’s Global Total Return Fixed Income (Unhedged) Strategy in September 2020, based on performance and other criteria as of December 2019.
- Awards recognize providers of products and services to UK workplace pension schemes.
- Criteria considered are performance, innovation, and service.
- Editorial team selects judges based on their industry expertise. A minimum of 10 judges includes at least two from the editorial staff. Each category has at least two judges leading the other judges through the entries to test the criteria. Judges that come from a company/organisation that has entered, or has competitors that have entered, a particular category must exclude themselves from that category.
- The panel debates the entries and decides the shortlist and winners. Judging is done on the basis of criteria, but judges are allowed to consider their own experience of entrants’ products and services.