Themes and Topics
PGIM’s expert managers have decades of experience investing on behalf of clients through market cycles and volatility events. We help clients interpret and respond to investment challenges – both immediate and on the horizon. The speakers and topics below represent some of our latest thinking on key issues impacting our clients and the asset management industry.
- Asset Allocation and Portfolio Analysis
- Asset Management Industry
- Capital Markets and Monetary Policy
- DC, Retirement Income and LDI
- Disruptive Innovation
- ESG and Impact Investing
- Inclusion & Diversity
- Low for Longer and the Search for Yield
- Megatrends and Longtermism
- Private Markets and Real Asset Investing
Asset Class and Investment Approach
PGIM’s unique model of autonomous investment management businesses gives rise to highly specialized expertise across all major asset classes. Our thought leaders offer in-depth perspective and timely outlooks for both public and private markets.